Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Introduction

Hi, I am starting this blog because I just want to talk about game related stuff. I love games I love the idea of the development behind games, and to me there is nothing better than sitting down and playing a great game especially with a buddy or two. I will be talking about my personal events and experiences as well as anything else that’s on my mind about games or gaming. To be warned I am not that great a gamer, better than some but definitely not the best by any way shape or form. I am usually not surrounded by that many people who enjoy games so its hard for me to really rate myself as to how good I am. Some experiences I tell you will make you think I am horrible at playing, others may make you question everything you have ever known, than some may leave you scratching your head. Whatever you get out of what I talk about, always make sure you enjoy what you're reading and don’t take things to seriously or to heart, especially if I am beating down your favorite game, I tend to be picky as to the games I like. For instance I am a fan of classic games and 2D graphics, where as most of you probably are into the 3D high tech stuff, I like a more simple and strategic game, one where its easy to learn but can continue to get better at it the longer you play. I grew up with games like Warcraft I and Starcraft so I still love those 2-Dimensional type games, but that’s just me. Anyways that’s a good sum up of what you will be listening to if you decide to read my post’s, hopefully see you soon.